3/04/2020

A start

I've been wanting to write something but I didn't know exactly what it was that I wanted to write about. I have plenty of different subjects I could touch on. Tonight's blog I am going to focus on something that was very eye opening and sent me on my current path.

I came to the realization by looking at some my old blogs, which still exist in draft form, that I didn't get to talk about a lot of things. So tonight I focus on the passing on my cat Ozzy and the Mandela Effect.

I don't want to go into all the details about it but back in January of 2018 we had to put Ozzy down. Over the previous summer he became infested with fleas and he never fully recovered. Losing him was devastating, I had him for just a little over 8 years. He was my best friend.

A week after his passing I was having a conversation with my brother Jay and he started telling me about the Mandela Effect. Basically what I get from the Mandela Effect is a lot of people remember things differently then some. Like Jif peanut butter for me was always Jiffy but apparently Jiffy never existed. Ed McMahon was always the spokesperson for Publishers Clearing House but apparently he never was. There are many others but when he told me that it really threw me off. I then start looking up more and it literally hurt my brain cause a lot of these things I remember something else. I decided I needed to lay down and rest.

I've talked about meditation and whatnot in some of my older blogs. Through meditation I've seen some interesting things. Let me say that over the past 2 years it has amplified and the day I found out about the Mandela Effect was the start.

I close my eyes and it seems as if I am in one of my meditations. Everything is black at first but then I see all these brilliant colors and I am traveling through the universe. I see stars and all sorts of stuff. Lots of different colors though. I then find myself on a planet. I am standing there and what looks like a barren waste land. The world has been torn apart by what looks like war and disaster. There are fireballs flying around in the sky. There is a figure there on the planet with me. He has long dark hair and a long beard. He is wearing a white robe. He starts talking to me but I don't remember everything he said. The one thing I remember him saying is "teach them that this will be their reality". Later on I would speculate that this planet was Mars.

I find myself off that planet and spinning around in these brilliant lights traveling throughout the universe. Then I come to a stop and I see the planet Earth. So beautiful. Planet Earth isn't the only thing I see. I see eyes and a face. There is a face hiding behind the planet but you can see her eyes. A protector of the planet? Mother Earth? The eyes are staring back at me.

I wake up. I laid there for a few minutes wondering what the hell that was about. Something changed that day though. I knew that while I was on my own journey that I was meant to help people out. To try to wake them up from their slumber. How to get people to listen though? You can't force a message on people who don't want to hear it but you keep on planting seeds of what you believe to be true and along the way their slumber will be broken.

More to come soon. I promise. Have a good night.




No comments:

Post a Comment