6/11/2019

There is a UFO above my house?

Lets make this blog a bit more interesting than my last blog. I'll start by saying that I believe that there is a cloaked alien spaceship that hangs out above my neighborhood. I realize how absurd and crazy this sounds but I will explain why I think the way I do.

Since March of last year I've been seeing a lot of interesting things in the sky. UFOs, clouds that look like ships, clouds spelling out words like love, rainbow clouds, random rainbow colors in the middle of the sky on a clear day, etc. I couldn't tell you an exact number of incidents but it is a lot. What I am most interested in is what is hanging out above my house.

I became aware of the possibility of something being up in the sky right above my house in March of last year. Let me just say that it is still there to this day. You can't see it on a cloudy day but on a clear day with little to no clouds in the sky it is there.

What am I seeing exactly? Well when you look up in the sky there is a large area that is darker than the rest of the sky. It looks like a light smoky cloud that is hanging around up there. It covers a large area. The majority of the sky is nice and blue but this area you can see this smoky cloud hanging around. Sometimes we will see seagulls come into the area and fly around in circles around the area. One evening we witnessed at least 30 seagulls circling around the area above our neighborhood.

One day I went outside and I was looking up into the sky like I always do. I said out loud "if there is something up there can you show you me". Shortly after that in the smoky area of the sky I saw a light come on. Then another one and another one and then a 4th one. It was a row of four lights that came on one after the other. It all happened really quick. To this day that was the only time I've seen that set of lights. I have seen other brief flashes of light and other things coming from that same area.

I'm pretty sure of what I saw. I've seen many weird things in my life. I'm not crazy, that I know of anyway. I am of sound mind, most days anyway. I've always believed we are not alone in this universe or well apparently on this world but that can be talked about in another blog.

Curious as to what people think.

No comments:

Post a Comment