2/28/2020

Anybody home?

Hello? Anybody home? Well I remembered I had a blog, not like I ever actually forgot. I decided to go to my blog and as I was reading one of my blogs I said to myself, "Maybe I should write again". It was then that I heard this loud ringing in my ear. The universe was giving me a sign. It is time to write again. I have a lot of catching up to do but if I caught people up on everything I could potentially be here all night and that is not an option. I do like sleep. Sleep is good.

In the past year and a half the following has happened:
  • My father passed away
  • House went to my sister and I
  • Found a decent job
  • Went overboard with credit cards
  • Got behind on bills due to stupidity
  • Got fired from my job
  • Car repossessed
  • House went into foreclosure (not in foreclosure anymore)
  • Been fighting with unemployment over benefits

That's a summary. I am proud of myself. Through all of that shit I'm still here. I recognize my mistakes and things I should of done but I'm not going to sit here and beat myself up about it. I've screwed up repeatedly and I lost some things down the road but in all honesty it was for the best. I'm learning. Not everyone can or will see that but I don't need them to. I only needed myself to see the best in me and I do.

Going forward I'm going to try my best to update more often. I feel like I need to. I have a variety of topics I want to dive into. Dreams, spiritual stuff, aliens, etc. Not everything is doom and gloom, I don't do that anymore. I just wanted to get this blog written to let people to know I'm still here and I'm going to be writing more.

Stay tuned.
The Nick is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment