6/02/2019

Moving Forward

I'm not sure where to even begin. My last blog was such a long time ago. A lifetime ago it seems. Different life. Different Nick. Maybe I'm just being a bit too dramatic? Truth of the matter is I reverted all my old blogs back to draft so I wouldn't see them. The past, although I'm sure I will explore some of it in my future blogs, should stay in the past as much as we can. Moving forward.

Today was the graduation party for my nephew Joey. He was valedictorian of his class and he is only 16. Awesome for him. He was a bright future ahead of him. I never graduated high school. I really hated school. I also didn't learn shit in school. Only thing I really learned is that teachers were cutting corners so some of the star athletes could play sports. Remember the Wisconsin star and ex-Minnesota Viking Michael Bennett. Yeah teachers use to give him good grades so he could be sports eligible. Nice huh? You know where he is now? In prison for burglary and identity theft. Enough about that. Congrats to you Joey.

I now work with a company called Soldier Delivery. They work with Amazon. Basically I drive a big Amazon van all day and deliver packages. Decent pay. Long hours. Every other weekend is a 3 day weekend for me. I can't complain much. It is money right? Best paying job I've had so far.

The past year or so has been pretty chaotic. I'm not even sure where I left off in my last blogs. As some of you may have noticed you can't see my old blogs anymore. I didn't delete them,  I just reverted them back to drafts. I just figure if I wanted to revive my old blog that I should start with a clean slate. Makes sense right?

Anyway that is about all for now. I know this is short but I didn't want to bore people with a long first blog. I'll wait to do that with my next one.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I love you and it makes me happy you're writing again <3

    ReplyDelete