1/28/2017

Screw 2017! Just kidding!

Hello people. Screw 2017. I'm ready for 2018. Terrible year so far and its not going to get any better! I'm also a really bad liar. Everything in life is pretty darn good at the moment. No real complaints here.

The Packers lost in the NFC championship game. Guess I shouldn't be surprised. They looked absolutely terrible. I stopped watching the game at some point during the 3rd quarter to cook dinner. At least we had some awesome tacos that day. Thank you to the Packers for losing though. Had they gone to the super bowl the grocery stores would of been a madhouse making my job a little bit tougher. So thanks Packers!

Speaking of my job, I still like it. I was given my own route last weekend. The route is not hard. There is a lot of driving involved, over 40 miles a day. Not that I don't mind the driving part. I get to take a little bit of a break from working to blast music. Can't complain about that. I'm considering looking into getting another part time job just to make some extra cash and to give me something to do when I'm not doing my bread route. Something part time and maybe another merchandising job. We'll see. I'm going to start looking in the next few days. Well actually I actually started looking, I just need to fill out applications.

I have some good news to share. MATC accepted me into their culinary arts program. I was sorta shocked when I got the letter. It was an unexpected surprise. I mean I figured I'd probably get into the program but I went so long without hearing anything that I did think it wasn't going to happen. Sucks that it wasn't sooner cause I could have started for the spring semester. As long as they offer classes for the summer semester I will be starting school in a few months. If they don't offer culinary arts classes for the summer semester then I will definitely start in August for the fall semester. I'm looking forward to going back to school, getting my degree, and then seeing what happens from there.

I want to end this blog by saying something. As I've found out first hand positivity brings about positive change and positive things in your life. Negativity brings about negative change and negative things in your life. I'm not always a positive person, I have my moments as I'm sure everybody else does too. I strive to try to find a positive in every situation even if it seems like there are no positives at all. Life is always going to throw some sort of curve ball towards you, you just have to find a way to knock that fucker out of the park. Never give up on anything in your life cause it doesn't seem unattainable. It can be attainable with the right attitude. So whatever you are going through try to find the positives in your life and in any given situation. Trust me, it will help in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment