11/12/2016

Changes

I started writing a blog back on Tuesday but never finished. Actually I scrapped a blog on Tuesday, then started to write another one only to scrap that one too. So lets try this again with a new blog called changes.

Found out that the dog that I let my ex-wife's brother take care of died just a little over a week ago. So sad. I really did love that dog and from time to time I missed him. I regret that I didn't take care of that dog better. The sad part is that my ex-wife was the one who really wanted a dog so when she left me Chex was a reminder of her. I shouldn't of let it be that way but I did. At least when Chris took him he was well taken care of and had a pretty good life. That I am happy about. Thank you Chris for taking care of him for as long as you did.

I went for my placement test for MATC finally. I have a little over a month before I run out of time trying to register classes. Hopefully I can get this done. My placement test scores seem to be alright, what the hell do I know though? I do know for certain that I suck at algebra now. Well in the past 20 something years how many times have I had to use algebra outside of the classroom? 0 times. Of course I forgot how to do that shit. Probably didn't help that I didn't study much for this test. Ok I lied, I didn't study at all. Been distracted. Anyway I have about a month to get classes registered and whatnot. You can do this Nick.

Life is about to be pretty interesting here. My friend Andrew just moved to Milwaukee. It's a long story. When I was going to come back to Wisconsin over 10 years ago Andrew was originally going to come with me but he was in a relationship at the time so he remained in Florida. Throughout the years we remained in touch with each other, with the exception of a period of time for just a little over 3 years which I will call "the dark times". Just a little over a year ago we had talked about the possibility of him moving here cause he just wasn't happy in his life. Well shit went down and as of last night he is here in Wisconsin. Its nice to have my best friend around again. It is a little bit weird at the moment of course but there will be a bit of an adjustment period. When I went through my bullshit after my divorce he was there for me and now I am going to do the same for him. So if you hear about two morons driving around in the middle of the night throwing potato chips at churches while screaming "Jesus loves me" then you know it was us.

There are some things that I keep out of my blogs on purpose cause I don't know how much people want me to say about whats going on in their life. I respect privacy. This part is specifically for my girlfriend Jess. I love you and I'm always going to be here for you. You've become an important part of my life in the past few months and life would kinda suck without you. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Whenever you are upset, down, etc just remember that there is this guy a few hundred miles away that cares about you, that loves you, and totally thinks the world about you.

Alright no more of the mushy stuff. I will end the blog here. There are more things I'd like to say but I shall leave it at that. As I sit here listening to my Tibetan bowl I look at the window and see the sun is shining bright. I think to myself that today is going to be a bright shiny day and with that comes the possibilities that today and the days to follow will be good. There may be periods of darkness but I believe there is enough light to outshine the darkness. Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment