8/02/2016

2 days in a row with a blog?

Two days in a row with a blog. What the hell happened? Well I suppose I am feeling a bit creative again and when I feel creative I like to write. Plus WoW is kinda boring right now since we are waiting around for the expansion. At least my guild keeps me entertained.

Speaking of my guild, I really do love the guild that I run. Usually when I am running a guild I get all stressed out and sometimes I turn into a not so nice person. That hasn't really happened here. Drunken Antics has to be the best guild that I've ran so far. I'm not just saying that cause I suspect a lot of them are going to read my blogs, I really do mean that. I am lucky to have such a great group of people assembled. We are still growing too. Constantly adding new people to our family. I love it. Alright enough with the WoW stuff. I know some of my friends are like "God I wish he would quit that fucking game already".

I need to get my ass in gear with job hunting again. I really hate looking for a job. I desperately need one though. It sucks cause in recent months I was told that I was overqualified for a job. Isn't that a good thing though? I suppose their line of thinking is that I'd want a lot of money starting out. Truth be told at the moment I really don't give a shit. Something right now is better than nothing.

I did decide however that I am going to attempt to get into MATC starting in January for their culinary arts program. I really hope that I get in. Its a two year program and after completion you get your associate's degree in culinary arts. I'm thinking about culinary management too. It seems weird that at my age that I want to go to college now. Well maybe not weird but I assume I'll be in a class with people half my age. I'm not worried about it though. I know what I want to do. Finally. Of course something could come up that changes my mind but I think I have my mind set. In the grand scheme of things maybe I'm not suppose to get a job until after I start this program? That actually seems pretty reasonable to me.

For those who are just now starting to read my blogs I apologize that sometimes my writings are all over the place. I just sit here and type what comes to mind and it is not always necessarily in order. Just random.

Suppose to go see Halestorm on Friday night. My sister and I agreed that it would be weather permitting. They were originally calling for rain and we didn't want to have to deal with that. Ok never mind, I just checked the forecast and the weather looks good. So we should be going. It should be a fun show. I started listening to a lot of Halestorm in the past few days. I enjoy their music. Be nice to finally see them. I was suppose to see them back in August of 2012 when they were here with Evanescence but I ended up getting really sick and missed the show. Speaking of Evanesence. I love Amy Lee. One day she will have my babies. Ok probably not but a guy can dream right?

Bird watching this summer has been a lot of fun. We have the usual sparrows, doves, finches, starlings, cardinals, etc. There seems to be a lot more squirrels, chipmunks, and this year rabbits. There is a family of rabbits in the area. I know that there are at least 4 adults and 3 babies. I also noticed that grackle mania is slowly starting again. Pretty soon I will one day look out the window to see a flock of near 200 of them. I am well prepared this year though, there is plenty of food out there.

I finally have beat the squirrels. They no longer bother my bird feeders. However I have a new problem. Nick vs the raccoon. A few nights ago at 330am I was awake and was about to go back to sleep when I heard a bunch of noise outside. I look outside and there was a raccoon climbing up the bird feeding station. He managed to maneuver himself around the squirrel baffle and he totally knocked it off the station so it was out of his way. I had to grab some shoes and go outside to scare him off. Not exactly what I had planned to do. Fighting off a raccoon at 330 in the morning is not my idea of fun. Anyway I have to bring a few feeders in at night time now so the raccoon can't get at them. I did see him again Sunday night but he was just eating food off the ground. Course it may of not been the same one. I dunno. I can't keep tabs on them. I know at one point we had up to 6 raccoons coming around. While they look cute they really don't act cute.

Alright so this is where I end my blog. My Tibetan bowl is almost over and it is nearly time for my morning walk. Yes I still listen to Tibetan bowl every morning. This is why I am usually calm and stress free. At times I listen to 3-4 hours a day of meditation stuff/Tibetan Bowls. If I didn't listen to it I would probably be bouncing off the walls insane. Well I might still be insane but thats a story for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment