7/29/2015

July

I promised that I would write today. Been far too long. I will try to catch some people up on whats been going on in my life for the past month.

I never mentioned in my last blog that I went to a concert back in June. My sister and I went to see Imagine Dragons. I will write a blog specifically about that night, probably tomorrow. I will say though that I've grown quite fond of their music and that is all I've been listening to so far this summer.

Still doing the bird feeding thing. It is really nice and relaxing watching all the birds gather to either eat or go to the bird baths that we have. Think I finally got all the feeders that I want, for now anyways. Today just added a really nice bird bath for the front. The other one I had was really sucky. It was tilted to one side. Didn't stop birds from using it for either drinking or bathing. One of the male house finches was stopping by a couple of a days in a row to take a bath. It was rather cute.

My sister and I went to the Bristol Ren Faire last weekend. That was a lot of fun. It was very warm and humid but that didn't stop us from having fun and of course buying stuff. There is this gargoyle store there that I can't walk out of there without buying something. Our favorite food to eat there is some place to sells steak on a stake. Very good food. They also have a place that has chicken on a stake. You have choices as to what you want on the chicken, we went with bbq. It was very good. We are going back on Saturday. I guarantee that I will come home with another gargoyle.

I am still doing my exercise thing. I am not quite up to 25-30 minutes a day but I still at least go for my 15 minute walk to start the morning. My morning routine now is to listening to my Tibetan bowl, take care of whatever the birds need like water and such, and then go for my walk. Even if it has been really warm and humid I still go for my walks. I did add in one exercise that I am doing at least 3 times a week for at least 10 minutes. I am boxing with weights. Well 5 minutes with weights and then 5 minutes without. I was reading up on it and it sounded like a good exercise routine to work a bunch of different muscles in your body. It also helps with weight loss. As I go along I will gradually go for longer periods of time.

Thats about all for now. I have to go do my boxing thing in a little bit and have to take a shower. I should be back with a blog tomorrow to talk about the Imagine Dragons concert. Hope everyone is doing good.

2 comments:

  1. Exercise is something I've been trying to incorporate in my daily routine, too. It's sometimes hard to find time. I love your blog, Nick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah exercise is hard to keep up on but I've done well and I feel motivated with it. We shall see if this holds up come winter time and I am stuck in the house.

      Delete