4/20/2015

40

The number 40. After writing my blog last night I forgot that the number 40 also popped up in my dream. So I decided to look it up this morning. 

Forty denotes that time is on your side. It is a period of cleansing, preparation and growth.

In my dream one of the guys who is about to kill the cop says something and the number 40 comes up. In my case seeing the cops in the dream refers to failure in honoring your obligation and commitments. 

So that is pretty positive. Despite the fact that I am failing to honor some stuff I want to do my dream is telling me that time is still on my side. Plus I am going through a period of cleansing and growth. Which is true with all the meditation stuff I've been doing. 

So yay for positive dreams that were really violent!

Thats all for now. I could of just edited my last blog for this update but meh, too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment