3/17/2015

Change of heart

I just woke up not too long ago. Since I seem to go to bed late and wake up probably way too early, I've been sleeping in the late afternoon/early evening hours. Today was like almost a 3 hour nap. Not sure why but I find myself going to bed around 3am and waking up around 8am but I balance it out with a nap for a couple of hours during the day. At least I am getting my sleep somehow, right?

So I had a change of heart, well kinda. I decided to resub my WoW account after all. Yes I can hear the groans of disappointment and people booing. The way I look at it right now though is I do still find fun things to do in the game. No reason why I can't spend a few hours on the game here and there. Will I ever get fully involved in the game though, like raiding and whatnot? I don't think so. I have my writing, my guitar playing, and various other stuff. It is getting warmer out so I'll be outside more. I don't really see me being someone who is fully dedicated to being on WoW a million hours a day anymore. Besides I have some things planned that will take up my time in the upcoming months. WoW might still be there but it takes a backseat to other stuff.

It finally got decent enough outside for me to be able to go for walks again. This makes me happy. I've been going for short walks to start off with but I will expand that to 30 minute walks soon. Now if we could just get rid of all the garbage food in this house I could make a decent effort to drop some weight.

The weather is not decent enough to have my fire therapy nights though. Well a few days it was but we had this snow bank in our backyard that was slowly melting and I did not want to bring out the fire pit until it was completely gone. It is just about gone now but of course it got a bit cooler out. We are in the 40s for highs and in the upper 20s-30s for lows. Still not quite warm enough to be sitting outside for a few. Yes I know a fire would keep us nice and warm. Have plenty of months and days for potential fire therapy nights.

Been playing a lot of guitar lately. Usually up to 2 hours a day. I'd play more but I am trying to pace myself cause I am finding random aches and pains while playing like my left wrist starting to hurt last night while playing. In all these years I have not learned how to properly sit and hold a guitar either. I suppose I could just stand. Harder to stand by my computer and wear my headset though. Need my headset on if I am playing guitar in the middle of the night which yes that is one of the reasons why I've been going to bed around 3am.

I got the steam version of Rocksmith 2014. Oh you know I mentioned this in my last blog. Anyways I downloaded like 200 songs for the game. That will keep me busy for awhile. I was picking songs that I want to learn down the road and songs that I thought would be fun to play. One of the main reasons why I enjoy Rocksmith so much is that it lets me play along to songs.

I will one day be a rock star! Actually that isn't my dream. I would be content making music with other people, however band or no band, I just want to play music.

Thats all for tonight. Time to listen to Tibetan bowls and probably pick up my guitar later to play a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment