2/28/2015

Pink mice on the hill

Aches and pains, that summarizes most of the past week for me. That and lack of sleep. I've been wanting to write but I was afraid that my blog would consisted of me saying "this hurts, that hurts, everything hurts" and I really wanted to avoid it. Something happened though and despite the fact that I am still achy and whatnot, I snapped out of my crappy mood. What happened was a dream I had. A dream about pink mice on the hill.

I didn't really think nothing of this dream until I decided to look up the meanings of things that I remembered in the dream. I forget sometimes that even the simplest, shortest, and weirdest of dreams may have a lot of meaning to it.

The first thing I remember is me being in a building. Not sure why I was there and who I was exactly with. There is at least one female with me. Love interest? No idea, can't remember the face. Anyways something is going to happen or is happening and everything seems chaotic. The general feeling is something is going to happen to the building. Explosion maybe? Storm about to hit the building? I'm not sure. The elevator is still working so we go in there. i think we are on the 85th floor, there is something about a number 85 in there somewhere. The door takes forever to close but when it finally does it seems like a slow ride down to the ground floor.

We make our way off the elevator and we go outside. I don't recall anything unusual about us being outside. We meet up with a few other people. Only one I really recognize is my old friend Tara. I can't recall the faces of the other people there. The group of us start talking and walk away from the building.

It is night time out and we end up in this one neighborhood that has this pathway going up this hill. The pathway up this hill is surrounded by forest. It is very dark out but the pathway up the hill looks pretty clear. Everyone was talking about going up the hill to see what is up there. I am hesitant about going up the hill. I suggest that we wait until it is light out so we can see better. People don't listen to me and decide to start walking up the hill.

I decide to stand there for a moment. I then realize that standing there by this pathway for the next few hours waiting for it to be light out seemed rather silly so I decided to walk up the hill myself. My friends only had a little bit of a head start so they aren't far away from me. As I am walking I see tons of little critters start coming out of the woods. They are surrounding us. They aren't trying to hurt us or even bite at us, they are just there. I notice that they are mice. I also noticed that these mice are pink. They continue to run around like crazy but they seem to be no threat at all.

That is where my dream ends. I woke up and I was kinda just laying there thinking did I really just have a dream about pink mice. I didn't really think about this dream much until last night. That is when I decided to look up the specific parts of the dream. It was then that after drawing my own conclusion to what the dream was about that I snapped out of my little funk.

Here are some of the specific meanings for things in the dream.

85th floor. The number 85 is not a significant number but if you add 8+5 it equals 13. The number 13 appears a lot throughout my life. In the dream dictionary this is what the number 13 means.

Thirteen is a paradoxical number which means death and birth, end and beginning, and change and transition. It is symbolic of obstacles that are standing on your way and that you must be overcome. You must persevere and work hard and persevere in order to succeed and reach your goals.  To many, the number thirteen represents bad luck.

The elevator was significant in the dream too. Descending in an elevator suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes.

The main part of the dream. The forest, the hill, and the pink mice.

To dream that you are in or walking through the forest signifies a transitional phase. Follow  your instincts. Alternatively, it indicates that you want to escape to a simpler way of life. You are feeling weighed down by the demands of your life.

To dream that you are climbing a hill signifies your struggles in achieving a goal. You need to focus your energies on the prize. To dream that you are standing on top of a hill suggests that you have succeeded in your endeavors. You have the necessary resources to complete the task at hand.

Pink represents love, joy, sweetness, happiness, affection and kindness. Being in love or healing through love is also implied with this color. Alternatively, the color implies immaturity or weakness, especially when it comes to love. Consider also the notion of getting "pink slipped". Pink is also the color for Breast Cancer Awareness.

To see mice in your dream indicates that you are spending too much time dwelling on minor problems and insignificant matters.

What I think the dream means. This dream told a lot about what I am going through in life right now. I am in a period of transition. The elevator represents both me being grounded and me coming back down to reality. There were some obstacles, self inflicted might I add, that were keeping me grounded but I'm sorta coming back to reality and I am beginning the process of change to achieve some of my goals. Me coming across the forest is basically telling me to listen to my instincts. Sadly I've ignored this for far too long and the reason why I've got myself in some of the situations is because I don't trust my instincts. I wouldn't get myself into messes if I listened to myself. Me deciding to walk up that hill means that I am ready to start focusing on myself and what I want to do. I've struggled reaching the top of that hill cause of the minor problems and insignificant matters. A lot of them dealing with the opposite sex. I think though in a way it is implied that I will reach to top of the hill one day and achieve some of my goals. Along the way I will most likely find love but until I reach the top of that hill the me being single issue should be a minor detail. Once I reach the top anything is possible.

Thats what I think all of it means. I may be wrong, I may be right but that is what I am going with. Looking up what the dream meant kinda just changed my entire mood. I guess you can say it lifted me up a bit.

I will end this blog by saying...bring on the month of March, I am prepared to make you my bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment