2/10/2015

23/10

On a day that holds some significant history for me I figured I'd come to my blog and write something. Maybe even make a future prediction for this day! How exciting!

23 years old today I had a major operation and my right testicle was removed. Everyone who has been reading my blogs should know the story by now so I won't get into all of that. 13 years later on this same day is when my divorce was finalized. So 23/10, hence the name of the blog. I know I could of easily named the blog something like losing a testicle and a divorce but I wanted to keep it simple.

At least at this point in my life I will openly talk about and discuss the whole testicle thing. I kept it a secret for years, or well I tried to. The amount of bullshit that was thrown at me cause I only have one testicle was ridiculous. Now its like eh whatever. It makes for an interesting conversation among my friends. People to this day harass me about taking a picture of it cause they want to see it. Ha! I don't think so. Maybe one day I will crack. What is the harm in showing it?

The whole divorce thing, doesn't really bother me at all anymore. Doesn't mean I don't think about all that happened there. It was all a learning experience. I don't regret it at all. I mean at one point in time I was in love with her and I wanted to be with her. I've been over this subject before in previous blogs I think. No regrets, no grudges. Everything happened for a reason.

In other news, well there isn't a whole lot going on. Of course though I have other stuff to talk about. Lets talk about WoW! Boring! Never mind that then.

I really can't wait until it warms up and I can bring the fire pit back out. We have a lot of stuff to burn already. I do believe I am going to spend a lot of my spring and summer outdoors this year. Before I got wrapped up in running a guild on WoW and other things that I won't mention here, I use to just go outside and just sit out there on the front porch. A lot of times at night time so I can just look up at the sky and gaze at the stars. It is good for thinking and creativity. Now that we have decent outdoor chairs to sit on I will probably set them up in the backyard and sit outside in the backyard. Hey maybe I will see some UFOs again!

I think I will end it there. I am looking at my list of possible blog titles and to be honest, I have no damn clue what the subject matter of some of these titles were. Not surprising though. Some of these titles have been written down in my notebook for at least half a year. At least 8 of them are dreams. This is why I should of been writing as I wrote this stuff down in my notebook, at least I would remember the context of the titles. Anyways, be back soon. Valentine's day is coming up. Maybe I'll write a good blog for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment