7/09/2014

Random

Hello again my friends. I'm sitting here and I am thinking to myself that I want to write. I don't know what I want to write about so this blog is most likely going to be one big pile of shit. I mean sure I have a few specific subjects in mind but eh I just want to be random today.

Does anyone else have weird habits or do weird things to wake themselves up in the morning? I had one occasion where I woke up to find myself biting on my arm and drooling on my arm. I had some nice teeth marks on my arm, it hurt a little bit too. I think I wrote about this in a blog awhile back actually. Yesterday I was woken up by me punching myself in the head. I don't think that was the first time I've ever done that either. I don't know what happened but I assume while asleep I raised my arm up in the air and it just fell and my hand, which was a closed fist went right into my head. This morning I was having a dream where I was having this pain in my mouth. I was biting down on something and hell it was hurting. In the dream I kept trying to open up my mouth and then somehow I realized I was dreaming. I woke up and I had been biting my lip while I was asleep. Good thing it wasn't swollen or anything. I can't be the only one who does these weird things from time to time?

Since I am departing WoW for awhile, I'll just leave it at for awhile cause if I say I am leaving for good I will get tons of threatening messages, I've been playing more games on steam and getting back into playing L4D2 with friends. It has been fun. I think I am going to try to record videos of us playing from time to time. One of my friends has already been recording some of our games. I just hate hearing my own voice. Again, I am sure a lot of people are like that. It is nice to change it up from playing WoW all the time. Hell I've even turned on my xbox a few times!

Water frolics are this weekend and I do believe we are planning on going to see them. For you non Milwaukee folk I guess I have to explain this. The weekend after 4th of July here on the lakefront of Milwaukee they have a festival that goes on. For three nights in a row they end the day with fireworks. It was always a big deal here. I don't have to go far to see them to be honest. You can walk right across the street to the park and watch them from there. Thats what we use to do when I was younger. Always had a big group of people with us. On occasion we would actually go to where they were being set off at. I know I made my father drag me down there a few times. Every weekend during the summer in Milwaukee there is something that is going on. See this city is not that bad to live in.

Despite my last statement, I think I've made a decision. At some point I am most likely moving back to Florida. I don't know when. It may not even happen for a long time but I think it is where I want to go. I miss living down there. I am sure there are tons of things I will miss about Wisconsin and Milwaukee but I think Florida might be good for me, if I actually go through with it. Things can change though. I can't predict what will happen tomorrow, or the next day, or next week, or even next month but this is just my thought right now and I am going with it. I think there was a purpose and reason why I had moved to Florida in the first place and by me moving back to Wisconsin it may of thrown what was suppose to be my plan into a loop. Again I can't say for sure what is going to happen cause I just don't know. I have other stuff that I really need to be doing and thinking about anyways.

Looks like I am going to another show in November. New Politics, the band that opened for Pink and more recently for Paramore/Fall Out Boy, is coming back to Milwaukee for a headlining tour. Tickets are pretty cheap, considering what was spent on some of the Summerfest concerts, so it was almost like a no-brainier that we have to get tickets for this show.

That is really about all for right now. I noticed that I am getting more readers for my blogs. Does this mean I am actually interesting? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment