4/24/2014

Chinese food? Yes please!

I actually started this blog last night but decided that sleep sounded like a better idea. It was a better idea. Think I slept for like seven hours totally. I don't even remember what I was writing about cause I totally scrapped the blog but I have plenty to say so here I go.

Gout is still bothering me a bit. Today was the first time since Saturday that I put on shoes and walked outside. Putting on a shoe though, ouch! It is not as bad though as it was over the past week but still it is an annoyance. It was also nice to be outside again. Been awhile. Be nice if I could of done so without needing the winter jacket but hey this is typical Wisconsin spring weather.

Got my haircut today. Its been awhile since I had it cut. I had a mini afro going on. I just would wear one of my beanie caps wherever I went. I didn't reshave my head. I decided that I am going to go for the classic Nick look. Shaved sides and spiky hair. Yes I was told that I should grow my hair out. Damn it Nick, what did I tell you about listening to people! Don't do it!

Birthday is tomorrow. Yes celebration time! I shall go out around town in search for midgets and redheads. Ok not really. I do have a few things planned. Nothing overly exciting. Was hoping to go to the zoo this weekend but the weather looks like it is going to be shitty with the exception of my birthday. Thats good though, the most important day of the year should have decent weather. To be honest, my birthday should be considered a national holiday. Ha, right Nick! I do have a birthday blog planned for tomorrow though. I do this every year. I must think of awesome stuff to say.

So I forgot about some big news. My friends Kenny and Mary are eventually getting married. They met online through me. Mary moved back to Florida after getting out of jail and they started dating. Mind you I've known Mary about 13 years and Kenny for about 5 years or so, I've never actually met either of them in real life. Mary is one of my closest friends, and knows more about me then a lot of people do. Anyways, Kenny asked me to be his best man. I agreed. I should of warned him that half of the weddings I've been to lately end up in a divorce. Nah they will be fine. I am happy to be a part of it. Plus I get to go back to Florida for a little bit. I miss it there, well kinda.

Pre-birthday dinner for me tonight is Chinese food. Yes! I love fried rice. In fact I want to marry a Chinese woman just so I can be like "bitch go make me some fried rice". Most guys would say the key to his heart is by showing him boobs, I would have to say the key to my heart is by making me some fried rice. I'm totally kidding btw, geez people don't take me too seriously.

And that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment