2/12/2014

S.M.F

Been awhile. Here I am though. I like the title of my blog today. I got it from a Twisted Sister song. Can you guess what it stands for? Not too difficult to figure out.

Anyways I am actually in a pretty good mood today. Despite having a bit of a breakdown yesterday. Hey it happens. You get stressed out and frustrated and then you just totally break. It happened, its over, I had a goodnight sleep last night. Today is a new day. Snowing yet again and still cold but it is a very light snow and supposedly we will be in the 40s by next week some time. Woo hoo. Maybe it will good enough for me to start walking again. Man that would be great.

So I went shopping this morning. It was great to get out of the house. I am really going stir crazy. I get to the Pick'N'Save parking lot and I come across this crosswalk. A lady was walking across and seen me so she stopped. I had stopped too. So I started to inch forward and she proceeds to walk in front of the car. Seriously I thought she had stopped completely and was going to let me go. Instead I almost hit her cause I couldn't find the brake right away. She starts giving me these dirty looks and I yell to her "bitch stop giving me dirty looks and keep on walking". I'm not normally like that towards people but don't be stupid. Maybe I was in the wrong and should of just not tried to go at all but seriously I thought she was letting me go. Oh well...stupid people!

I picked up my guitar to play Rocksmith for the first time in awhile last night. Played some songs I knew really well and then went to play the beginning parts of the song "Aces High" by Iron Maiden. The beginning riff to that song is definitely a good workout for my hand. That sounded wrong. Anyways yeah I really need to get back into the habit of playing at least an hour a day. I was doing so well at one point.

Other then me being a bit frustrated the past few days there is quite a few positives in my life now. I am thankful for that and I am thankful for people who are currently in my life. I love you guys. I don't know what I would do without some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment