1/30/2014

No more cheese

This past Sunday I made tacos and I've decided to eat tacos every single day since then. Today I am really regretting this decision. Tacos weren't bad or anything but I have this obsession with cheese so when I have tacos I need a mountain of cheese on there. Well eating a ton of cheese for the past five days has finally taken its toll on my stomach and my stomach is like no more cheese bitch, we can't handle it. It was so good though. Especially the chicken tacos I made. So good.

I am just so filled with emotions right now that I am losing my mind. Well maybe not losing my mind but I am going back and forth from being ok to being sad to the waterworks starting. I hate it. I know a lot of it has to do with February 3rd coming up. I haven't been this bad about it in a very long time. Normally I am doing ok but this time around I dunno. My father mentioned something bout going to the cemetery on Monday to visit my mom and I got tears in my eyes. Let me note though that I am not like this 24/7. It kinda comes and goes at the moment. Lets hope that after Monday this emotional roller coaster subsides.

The Pretty Reckless show on Saturday got cancelled. Kinda sucks. I was looking forward to it. Taylor Momsen had to cancel the tour cause she has to rest her voice. Oh well. Life goes on. However on the concert front I have some big news today. Motley Crue is doing a farewell tour with Alice Cooper opening and they will be playing at summerfest July 4th. I ordered the tickets today. Should be a good show. It will be the third year in a row that I am going to Summerfest on the fourth of July for a show. I never considered myself a huge fan of Motley Crue but I do like quite a few of their songs.

Still cold here. Snowing a bit today too. I do believe that they said the weather was going to be normal or above normal for January and it has been the complete opposite. Stupid weathermen. The one job where you can constantly lie and not get in trouble. Kinda like politicians. I can't wait until it warms up though. I intend on spending a lot more time outside. My unusual walking routine and then sitting around by bonfires. Warmer weather can't get here soon enough in my opinion.

Well that is all for now. I've noticed a huge increase in my blog readers. I went from like 330 last month to 800 this month. Course I have been writing more so that helps. Maybe I am becoming more interesting. Nah, I doubt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment