1/09/2014

Eye candy!

In other news.

Right before Christmas my uncle Mike passed away. He apparently wasn't doing very well. He was dealing with a broken arm that he never got treated. He also I think had pneumonia. Either he had lung or liver cancer. Can't really remember which one. Sad part about all of this is the fact that its been like twenty years since I last saw him. I've heard all the stories about him but since I can't say I ever really knew him that great I can't pass judgment on him. Rest in peace uncle Mike. Never really had a chance to know you. Least now you don't have to be in pain or suffer anymore.

Packer season is officially over. Since I haven't been blogging I haven't had a chance to talk about it. What is there to say really? It was not a good year for them and now they can watch the rest of the playoffs at home. Nothing else to really discuss in my opinion.

Going to a concert tonight. Out of the ordinary show for me. Well to be honest what is out of the ordinary now for me anyways? I mean sure I've seen like Sabbath, Metallica, Rush, Maiden, etc but my range in music is pretty wide now so it shouldn't be an out of the ordinary show for me. Anyways we are going to see Pink. I actually enjoy her music. It should be a fun show. Plus I am sure there will be tons of females there. Eye candy!

The cold streak is finally snapping. Thank God. It is suppose to be near forty coming up. That would be over fifty degrees warmer then what we were. Sadly we are going to get freezing rain and rain on top of all the snow we already have. It will only make a big mess for everyone. But hey I'll take warmer weather! Too bad it won't last for long here. We are still in January. Weather can and most likely will get worse. Just think a few months from now I'll be bitching about how hot it is.

Other then that not much going on at the moment. I suppose I should end this so I can get ready for my concert tonight. I've written more blogs in the past 2 days then I did all of last month combined. Good job Nick. Now keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment