1/14/2014

52

Yesterday was my parent's 52nd wedding anniversary. Course my mom has been gone for almost 16 years now but if she was still around today they would still be married. Well at least I assume so. My father possibly could of drove my mother nuts by now. Still though 52 years. That is impressive especially considering how quickly people get divorced now a days. For example my marriage lasted less then a year but we won't get into that. That situation is over and done with.

Wisconsin winters, I love you. -15 last week and we got up to 45 yesterday. Today up to 5 inches of snow. If there is a bright side it would be that we aren't as cold and that makes me happy. Struggling to breathe just walking to a mailbox is sorta ridiculous.

I finally am slowly getting back into exercising. Winter totally kills my going for a daily walk routine and I've been struggling trying to get back into alternative methods such as riding the exercise bike instead. Before I ate any breakfast I got on the exercise bike. I'm going to try to keep this up and I probably am going to throw in some other stuff like some weight lifting. I have like 2 months before I go back to see my doctor and I don't want to get yelled at.

I was dealt a little bit of a blow yesterday finding out that one female that I am potentially interested in is seeing someone. Life goes on though. It is just something I am getting all too use to and familiar with lately. It sucks but there is still hope for me yet. I'm not going to give up.

My sleep has sucked lately. The other night I swear I was up every hour. Last night was a night of tossing and turning and this crazy ass dream that I really don't remember. Not sure why I am having issues sleeping. Maybe I need a change of scenery for a night or two? Time to go sleep downstairs to test that out.

Thats about it for now. I'm sure I will have more to talk about soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment