6/26/2013

Dear Wednesday go home you are drunk

Dear Wednesday go home you are drunk. Seriously though I woke up and I couldn't go for my daily walk cause it was raining outside so then I decide ok let me get some WoW time in and they decided to do a Wednesday maintenance. What the hell? Why didn't they just do it yesterday since they normally do it on Tuesdays. Blah. So I decide to play some guitar and there are just some days where you don't have it at all. Today would be one of those days. Blah. Ok so the next idea of mine? Come to my blog and write pointless stuff.

Couple more days and the summer concert season begins for me. Woo hoo. I haven't really hit the I am excited point quite yet. Although to be perfectly honest I am not sure I will be as excited as I was last summer when I was going to go see Iron Maiden. I am not saying that I am not going to great shows this summer cause I am. Rush and Tom Petty should be great shows and Neon Trees put on a good show. Just you know I was pretty hyped up for Maiden last year. Still looking forward to pretending that I actually have a life in the next few days.

I went back to play Left 4 Dead 2 periodically with a new group of friends. Well I wouldn't exactly say new just people who just recently got into the game. Every Sunday night we get together on steam and have versus matches with each other. We have some fun times and you can almost guarantee a couple of hours of laughing. Yeah I like winning the matches but that really isn't the point to playing for me on Sunday nights. The point is to have fun. Hopefully one day we will have enough for a full 4v4 match.

Oh so I didn't give an update on my friend Mary. I don't know all of the details but she is going to be released on the 29th and allowed to go back to Florida. She did what is called a plea bargain and was given 2 years probation and was allowed to go back to Florida to be in the custody of her mother. From what I understand they were originally looking to convict her for 32 years. That is some serious bullshit. Defending herself from her abusive asshole husband and she gets punished. Sadly though I am sure this is not the first case in which stuff like this happens and it won't be the last. Anyways though I am glad that she is going to be released and is allowed to go back to Florida. I am just sorry I never did write her but I hope she knows that she still had my full support while she was in jail.

After the summer concert season is over with for me I have some important stuff to take care of. Although I won't say what it is now just be sure to watch for updates on my progress with a few things. Lets just say by the end of summer I hope to have a few major things accomplished. With that being said I shall end the blog there. See nothing special but writing is writing right?

By the way one day I am going to start a band called "One Nut Nick and his flying guitar". If you don't understand why then you should check out the blog titled "Half the man I use to be".

No comments:

Post a Comment