4/02/2013

A dilemma?

A little less dramatic writing tonight I think. After being in a crappy mood yesterday cause of the dream I had, I've been in a better mood today. Don't really remember dreams from last night which is probably a good thing.

I got asked to go to another concert. I don't think I updated everyone about the Pink concert. We got tickets for that show. Yeah I know people think that is a bit out of the norm for me to go to see someone like Pink. Well the show I got asked to go to is another totally out of the norm for me. My sister asked me if I wanted to go see Pitbull. I honestly don't know him at all. I had a listen to a few of his songs and I didn't think they were that bad. So I am considering it. I only have a few days before I have to decide. So do I go or should I say no? Typically someone asks me to go to a concert and I jump at the chance to go.

I face a dilemma with WoW. Yeah I have been playing the game again. Not really as much as I was. I am pretty much casual. Back in December I nearly transferred my characters off the server I am on. I really grown to dislike the server quite a bit. I was torn about moving away cause I would move away from the guild I am in and I do like people there and we have had many good times. So instead of moving I decided to step away from the game for a little while. I came back after just about 2 months and found myself playing alliance more then my horde toons. Still like my horde toons but after 7 years of playing horde and basically never playing alliance it has been a nice change. Anyways the guild that I am in on Velen have now decided they want to move but it is to a different server then what I was thinking about a few months back. So I am unsure what I want to do. Stay on the server I've been on, go to the one that they are going to, or go to the server that I wanted to go to? The last option would be just to quit the game again and trust me that thought has been in my mind too. Regardless of what I do my playtime has been cut down dramatically anyways so that is another thing to take into account.

Still continuing to walk every day. My knee has started to feel a bit better the past few days. Still hurts but it is not as bad as it was. The streak of days is up to 12 days in a row. I've mentioned it before about how much I do enjoy to take walks so I won't get into that again. Once the weather is more stable I will go for longer walks. Right now we had a few days in the 50s only to go back down to the 30s. Either way it is great to be a consistent walking schedule.

I think that is all for tonight. I just want to say thanks to everyone who does read my blogs. I normally average about 20 views per day. I really do appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment