2/22/2013

Screw February, bring on March!

Well the weather pattern continues here in good ole Milwaukee. Got more snow today, just over 4 inches. It will be warming into the 30s and then we are suppose to get a wintry mix in a few days. Oh yay! At least one problem has been solved. One reason why I really hate winter is because taking a shower in this house sucks. That bathroom is always so cold so instead of warming up in the shower you stand there and freeze your ass off. I solved the problem though by putting a small portable heater in the bathroom with me. Yes! Now I can finally take showers without worrying about freezing my ass off. I love when I can solve problems. I like being a problem solver!

I would like to take the time to say to my sister-in-law and her family that they are in my thoughts and my prayers. Her father passed away a few days ago. He was a good man. He was always nice to me. It is a reminder of how sometimes life passes us by and sometimes before we know it people are gone. They aren't really gone for good though. They are still here in our hearts and watching over our every move. I believe that someday we will all be reunited with people who have left us. Anyways thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family.

Me and my sister Cindy are going to see Rush on July 4th. She was iffy about going at first because she had just seen them live not too long ago but decided to go since I have never seen them. So I ordered tickets today. I am looking forward to the show. 2 years in a row I get to go to a concert on July 4th at Summer fest. How cool is that? Sure I had to spend some of my tax money to get a ticket but eh whatever. Not like I do a lot of stuff other then get songs for Rocksmith on Xbox and go to concerts.

So I don't know if people remember a long time ago me talking about my mouth issues with broken teeth or my problems with the dentist, well that stuff resurfaced. I knew it would eventually. I could go on and explain what my issues are with a dentist and people will still be like oh just go get it over with and you will be fine. Trust me when I say that is not what I want to hear. I have heard it before, ok? Anyways I have a problem with going to the dentist. It started back when I was younger. The dentist I went to was a major asshole. I remember going in there and having to get teeth removed and I was all upset and he basically told me to shut up and I am pretty sure he said he would give me something to cry about. He was very mean with me and it I guess made me scared of going to the dentist. Throw in that I have a terrible gag reflex it makes the dentist an unpleasant experience for me. Because of my issues my regular dentist does not have the proper tools to extract my teeth so I need to go to an oral surgeon and it is suggested that I get knocked out to have teeth removed. Well the oral surgeon that I went to was well not so nice with me and I never went back to him. So of course now my teeth start bothering me again so I went back to my dentist and had a nice long talk with him. The guy is pretty cool. He totally understands my situation and is very easy to talk to. He recommended me to a guy to pull out my teeth who he says is the nicest guy that he has ever met. So I have to call to see this guy cause yeah the time has come that this shit needs to get out. As much as I may not like it, it needs to be done and I just need to get through it. It is one of those what I could call a "necessary evil". For the moment though I am on antibiotics to help get rid of infection which is what has been bothering me the past few days and the main reason why I haven't written a blog in a few days. Needless to say I am going to try to take better care of my teeth in the future.

March looks like it may be an active month for me. Bring it on. I am ready. I am definitely ready for February to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment