9/18/2011

Sleepless Nights

I haven't been able to sleep much lately. Like this morning for example it got to be a little bit after 6am and it is like my body was saying to me "Ok Nick time to wake up". Yesterday it was 430am. Who the hell wakes up that early when they don't have work or kids? Me apparently. Although I am not really complaining. My mood has been way too good lately to really care about a lack of sleep.

Literally I feel like I am bouncing off the walls lately. Like ok for example I woke up this morning but I did actually lay back down and try to go back to sleep but my mind was racing with tons of thoughts and it seemed like I'd rather be awake then sleeping cause what if I miss something important while I was asleep. I don't want to miss anything important! I guess in a way I would say I am almost too happy to sleep. That does sound sorta mental. I guess I've never really been a happy person and now that I feel happy I guess I want to make every minute of my life count and I can't do that while I am sleeping. Though I am sure all the chicks I have sex dreams about will be disappointed, they won't be getting any from me in the dream world anytime soon.

Anyways I am feeling better. I thought I may have a cold coming on but I am not sure I feel like that anymore. I felt kinda weird up until we finally got some food in this house yesterday. Nice bowl of soup and then Papa Murphy's pizza and I felt totally better. I'm too much in a good mood to be sick! With that being said lets hope I can maintain this mood.

I made a to-do list yesterday morning. I'm not going to go through the list though. I am pretty serious about this list. Normally when I give myself things I want to do I don't write it down and I just kinda keep the list in my head but this one I actually took the time to write it down and I have it sitting in front of me so I can look at it periodically throughout the day. Some of these things on the list are easy and some will take a little bit of effort. I can do it.

Starting watching True Blood last night with Catina. She has been trying to get me to watch the show for a long time now. So finally last night I started watching it. Kinda funny we are watching the show together online from the very beginning. It was kinda like this: "You ready? Yes I am. Ok click play!". Yep we might just be dorks but that is ok. So far I think the show is good. Only made it through 2 episodes so far but it has my interest already. Can't wait to watch more.

What a nice guy I am too. Catina isn't feeling good cause she has an ear infection so I took the time to make her a get well card to mail to her. Yes the card is a little bit lame but eh I wasn't trying to impress anyone with my drawing skills or anything. To me it is really important if you care about someone to let them know and that is all I was doing.

Packers play the Panthers today. I can't see the Panthers beating the Pack. Cam Newton had a great first game for the Panthers but they played the Cardinals and the Cards are definitely not the Packers. They don't have as good as a defense as we do. I totally think we will get to Newton and rattle him. The Packers will win big today and Rodgers will have a monster day. I didn't like Rodgers at first mostly because of Favre but now I am a member of the Aaron Rodgers fan club. Sorry Favre, I still think you are one of the greatest and it was awesome to see you do the things you did in a Packer uniform but I have moved on.

Well that is all for now. Go Pack go and yay for being happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment