9/29/2011

N

I really didn't want to take a week between blogs but it happens. I also did not know what to name this blog so I went with N. Which stands for Nick. Wow, how incredibly clever of me. I totally thought of this one myself too. I am smart!

Let me get the football stuff out of the way first. May as well bore my readers to death in the first paragraph and then try to take away their boredom later. The Packers are 3-0. Which I am happy about. They are playing some tough football at the moment. I only hope they can keep it up. Their offense is unstoppable, in fact I think the only way their offense is stopped is if they stop themselves by committing stupid penalties and whatnot. I still think they will get back to the super bowl.

We are probably going to Door County in a few weeks. Other then the Dells that would have to be our other favorite vacation spot. This time of year it is really pretty up there. Fall colors and whatnot. My father wanted to go somewhere for like a day and I am like why don't we just finally go to Door County and stay a few nights. We have not done that in awhile. In fact the last time we went up there was in 2007 with my sister Mary. Since then we only go to the Dells. Here is a sad fact that I would like to mention. That trip was the last time me and Mary had a conversation but yet we lived in the same house up until her death in July of 09. Sad memories. As much as we would like to avoid them from time to time they can resurface. Anyways yeah this will be a nice little getaway. I really like it up there. Peaceful and beautiful.

Sunday night was the first time I got drunk in awhile. It didn't last long though. I mean for Christ sake I only had Mike's hard lemonade. I feel like a wimp for even getting drunk off of something like that. Keep in mind though I haven't drank in a long time and I did down them pretty fast. So fast that because I had nothing else to drink I went from drunk to sober as quickly as I got drunk. I really don't enjoy drinking at the moment anyways. Maybe cause years back I overdid it a bit. Maybe cause I have no one here to be drunk with. One of my fondest memories of being drunk since I've been back here from Florida was when we went to Door County in 05. We went walking around at night time to explore a bit and I decided to bring a whole bottle of some vodka crap with me. So I was walking around with a big ass bottle in my hand stumbling and laughing while looking up at the stars. Now that was fun. The night that I probably drank the most was New Year's eve in 97. God I feel so old cause that was almost 14 years ago. I still remember what I had that night. It is amazing how much I remember doing when I'm totally plastered, of course unless I black out which I have done before but we won't get into that. Ok so on that night I had like 16 wine coolers (Jack Daniels coolers and regular wine coolers), 3 cups of vodka slush, 3 cups of rum and coke, a few shots of goldschlager, and then some champagne to top it off. The actual cups of what I had are estimations. All I know is I drank for an entire like 5 hours, if not longer. I had fun that night though. I remember everything just being hazy. I sang karaoke. The song "Sad but True". Then me, my friend Brent, and my brother Jay sang "The Unforgiven" together. There was a good amount of people there. 30 or more at least. I don't sing in front of people but I really did not care that night. I'm pretty surprised that I did not throw up that night, which btw I may mention this now...I have never thrown up from drinking EVER. Anyways, good times though.

I haven't been on track this week with pretty much anything that I wanted to do. Thank god though I still have today and tomorrow to at least accomplish a few things that I wanted to do. My mind has been racing this week and I have had a lot to think about. It is ok though cause I know what I need to do and I'll do it.

Don't you hate it when you dream about people whom you would rather not dream about? I do this all of the time. It is annoying to wake up and go "Ugh! Why did I just dream about that person!". If only you could control your dreams. Yeah then I'd be having crazy sex dreams about Amy Lee then. I don't see what would be wrong with that though. She is beautiful. Plus that voice. Oh my God! /Drool. Ok yeah sorry about that. Got caught up in a little fantasy there apparently.

Weather is becoming nice out. Well ok lately all it has done is rain but it is cooler now. The leaves are starting to change color. I am going to have to go out and take some pictures eventually. I am sure in Door County there will plenty of opportunities to take some though. I'm just not looking forward to snow. Last winter was a bit annoying. It isn't like we had a ton of snow but we got enough snow on almost a daily basis for it to become very annoying. We did have that one big snowstorm of 20 inches. I would rather have one massive snowstorm then little dinky ones.

Anyways that is about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment