9/17/2011

The Dells Trip part 2

So it is 5:30 in the morning and I can't get back to sleep. I figure now would be a good time to write part 2. Yesterday I was just not feeling really well at all. I woke up at the hotel and I felt sick. Like I had this chest congestion that went to my throat. I also felt like really cold and then suddenly I was burning up. I had to go open up the patio door and stand there, mind you it was in the 30s at that time. I tried to eat some food and I pretty much felt like I wanted to puke at the sight of it. I really thought I was not going to last through a 2 hour car ride home. I did though and I feel ok for the most part this morning. I get really bad anxiety and when I think I am sick it gets worse. Either way I think I am alright now. Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to stay in the Dells a day longer?

Let me see, I wrote about the trip on Tuesday so lets talk about the other two days I was there. On Wednesday we went to Pizza Pub for all you can eat pizza and pasta lunch. I really believe I ate way too much food but oh my God was it awesome! The pasta for the day was spaghetti, it changes from day to day. Later on me and my father went to downtown Dells to check out the stores and whatnot. They have some cool stuff down there and a lot of funny t-shirt places. The problem is none of the sizes are big enough for a fat person. So it's like I couldn't get anything. That was a bit disappointing but it also prompted me to say I am definitely losing weight! Not much else happened that day. I did go for a walk by the hotel and discovered the pathway led right down to Lake Delton. So that was pretty cool.

On Thursday we decided to go for a car ride to Plainfield, Wisconsin. The cemetery there is the burial place of serial killer Ed Gein. It is an unmarked grave cause people stole the headstone before but he is located right by other members of the Gein family. I thought it would be no problem to find it cause I kinda watched a youtube video on about where it is. Well, I couldn't find it. I walked around that cemetery for a good 20-30 minutes and I could not find it. So we ended up leaving and of course I was pretty disappointed that we couldn't find it. We get back to the hotel and I looked it up on youtube and then was mad to discover that I was right by the damn grave and I did not see it. Ugh! Oh well some other day I suppose. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful other then me walking around making that stupid video that I posted in part 1.

Was a nice getaway. I always like going there on vacation. It is peaceful and beautiful and it helps me think quite a bit. It also helps that lately I have been in a good mood. Now that my vacation is over it is time to get some things done that I need to do. I think that as long as I can maintain some level of happiness like I have been able to then anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment