5/17/2011

No Batteries

So I was sitting by my computer minding my own business when suddenly I hear this weird buzzing/static noise. I am looking around for the noise then I discover it is my voice recorder. To make it weirder, there are no batteries in it. I first take it downstairs to show my father and he thought it was weird too. I decided to grab my new digital camera to record it. As soon as I turned on the digital camera my memory card fried. I did however manage to record it using my internal memory. After a few more minutes the noise stopped. Paranormal? Maybe. Weird? Definitely yes.

No Batteries

4 comments:

  1. totally spooky... man remind me never to hang with you in haunted attractions, you get every oogie boogie known to man O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. That might not be a bad thing though. It would mean you might see something. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I wish my vibrator would work without batteries!!!!

    ReplyDelete