11/09/2010

November Rain

Hello again. My first blog of November. I have all the reason in the world to dislike this month, and trust me I do. However I am trying to be as positive as I can this time around. Me positive? Ha!

So what is new with me? Not all too much really besides a little kitten driving me totally nuts lately. I realize it is because she is a kitten but dear lord she is a terror. For one thing she doesn't listen. She has absolutely no understanding of the word NO. Even if you have the spray bottle and spray her she will come back and do what she was doing in a few minutes. The only time I ever get my point across is if I raise my voice. She listens to me then. Though at 2am it is not a really good time for me to raise my voice. I'd hate to scare the crap out of my father in the middle of the night. Then again he sleeps through anything anyways. Man I wish I could sleep like that. Loco also has a tendency to wake me up in the morning too. Normally by climbing on top of me while I'm sleeping and purring really loud. Yesterday morning Ozzy was laying on top of the couch next to me and Loco was laying right beside me, it was kinda cute.

I found out that my old cat Smokey passed away at the beginning of this month. He was 11 years old and from what I understand it was sort of a sudden thing. Really sad. I know I hadn't seen him in over 5 years but he was an awesome cat. Had a human like personality and loved to be the center of attention. He will be missed by many people. RIP Smokey.

Spent quite a bit of time on WoW lately doing stuff I have not done previously. I've played the game for about 4 and a half years now and some of the stuff that was the "end game content" back then was stuff I had never done so I been venturing back to check things out. I must say that I like the old world raids and how they look compared to the raids of today. Makes me wish that I could of did some of these when they were actually raids you couldn't solo or two man. Think it would of been fun and challenging.

I haven't really been myself lately which is why I been avoiding writing a blog. Maybe it is just the whole "curse of November" coming into play. Either way it is just something I am going to have to work out for myself. A person can only be as happy as they allow themselves to be. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving though, lots of good food. Oh and the new Harry Potter comes out this month. I am so looking forward to seeing that.

Before I go I must mention my Packers. Impressive defense in the last few games gives me hopes that this team is finally getting to be the team that they should of been. This team could easily be 8-1 or even 9-0 if it wasn't for inconsistent play. They beat the Jets 9-0. I was not impressed with their offense but shutting out a team that had won 5 games in a row and while playing them on the road impressed me. They followed up with a massacre of the Cowboys 45-7. It was the breakout game I had been waiting for from this team. I felt bad for the Cowboys. They really looked like they did not want to be out there. Their coach got fired yesterday, can't say I am not surprised. The Packers are 6-3 at the moment with their bye week coming up. Lets hope they can continue down the stretch. I think they can. The only way they can prove that they are a better team without Favre would be to get deep into the playoffs or even the super bowl. Until then they still have a lot to prove.

Hopefully it won't be another week and a half until I write again. I make no promises however.

1 comment:

  1. football bah! KItty loco...That cat I like.. completely ignores you until your insane and angry gooo loco!!!! yay loco!!!!

    ReplyDelete