11/17/2010

Leave Me Alone

"Leave Me Alone' by Korn popped on my playlist and I thought what a good title for my next blog. It doesn't really necessarily mean I want people to leave me alone but the title does have to do with some things I want to say.

Sometimes I wish I had the heart to tell people to fuck off. I'm really not that type of person though. I try to see the good in everyone and if people fuck me over or something else I normally just stay away from them. There are some people though who just suffocate you with their bullshit though. I guess there is a time where I probably was like this myself. I try not to be but it happens. However I am referring to people who just constantly blame everyone else but themselves for their problems. They want people to help them out but never listen to what people say and then do the same shit over and over and over again. People need to take a step back for a moment and realize some of their problems are self inflicted. Sure other people may be to blame for some stuff but if it is a reoccurring theme then there is something wrong with you.

Then we have attention whores or people who just feed off of drama. Seriously I wonder why or how I attract some of the people that I do. Your crying for attention is annoying. Your wanting attention is annoying. The fact that the universe does not revolve around you is annoying. Pretty much the fact that you exist is annoying. Just stop being an annoyance. Everytime you are an annoyance God punches another puppy in the face. Stop letting the puppies get hit damn it!

I am not pointing fingers at any certain person or people. (Well I possibly am but I'm not going to say so. People are going to assume what they want anyways) I like helping people. I like listening to people. I do not like being a punching bag. If you come to me for advice and then throw it back in my face, do not come to me for advice. I am not the cause of your problems, if I am then I will gladly admit it. I am not God. Despite popular belief I can not perform miracles, I can not grant wishes, I can not turn water to wine, I can not walk on water, etc. If you don't like what I have to say if you come to me for advice or someone to listen to you then please don't come to me anymore with your shit. I am more then willing to help people but like I said and I will repeat myself...DO NOT SUFFOCATE ME WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! My life is far from perfect and I have my own problems to deal with.

There you go. This is why I picked "Leave Me Alone" as a title. Fitting huh? I've had quite a bit on my mind as of late and I feel somewhat better getting some of it out in the open. I am a great listener and I don't mind hearing most people's problems but my God sometimes enough is enough. If I could strangle some people and get away with it I think that I would. People need to wake the hell up and if they are making the same mistakes over and over again they are the ones with the problem, not someone else. Take some responsibility. You make your own bed, not lie in it. I am not perfect by any means but I know my flaws and I know that I am the only one who can correct things.

In other news...I had a breakdown Monday night. Always fun stuff. I don't even know why. Maybe so much on my mind that I just decided I should have a meltdown. It wasn't a bad meltdown or anything but still a meltdown none the less.

Last night I made baked ziti for the first time. It turned out rather well. I was quite happy with the result. I think next time I need to adjust the ingredients a bit. I'm convinced I could probably make just about anything and it turn out good. Except mac and cheese, I always manage to screw that up.

WoW is getting interesting with the new expansion weeks away. I'm excited to see how drastically things change. I've been playing the game for over 4 years now and it seems like it is going to be like a brand new game again with all the stuff going on. It gives me something to do too as winter is approaching fast.

I shall end there. I am sure things I said will strike a nerve with a few people but you know that is totally fine cause you know why? People don't care when they strike a nerve with me so it's only fair...right? I leave you guys with the video to "Leave Me Alone".

1 comment:

  1. O_o i hate when people annoy the nick... THANK GOTH I DON"T... xD if you strangle everyone who comes to you with over-intense problems.. then there wont be any one left to whine at you O_O
    But well...yeah. Kill them! >_> i never said that...
    Gah.. we all melt on mondays. i prefer sundays..

    ReplyDelete