5/11/2010

woodpecker from mars

ah the mother of all updates coming up. its a crappy day out today. rainy, windy, and cold. i figured it would be a nice time to sit back and write a bit. i feel motivated! woot!

life hasnt been too bad. well for 2 weeks at least it was good. lol. finally felt like i had a life again for a bit there. yeah thats because reva came back to milwaukee to see me. it was alot of fun and i had a good time and i really wish she didn't have to go back.

another birthday came and went. it was a good birthday. in recent years my bds have always sucked and then i thought to myself whats the big deal anyways? im just a year older, why does it matter if the day sucks or not? well this year was good. reva was here on my bd. then most of my family came over. we sat around, talked, laughed, ate some good food. was nice. pretty much the best part of the day was just having reva here.

her 2 week visit went by way too fast. im not complaining though cause it was great. finally someone who completely understands me and has the tolerance to put up with my shit. someone who laughs at my jokes...and someone who loves my dorkiness. i can be myself and not pretend im someone else. its really nice. despite the distance i can say i am totally happy and there is definetly a future there. now to get over the distance barrier! im patient though cause im pretty sure i have finally found someone special.

while she was here we went to the movies a few times, went for quite a few walks, went to the museum, went to the zoo, took her to our mall (she isnt use to "big malls"), and just pretty much hung out. overal like i said i had fun.

what else is going on? well i decided to transfer my characters off of aerie peak on WoW. i have disliked that server since i first started the game and it got progressively worse. so after nearly 4 years of putting up with the bullshit i moved off the server. so far it was a good move. im liking the new server. of course this caused some bullshit on aerie peak when i left but w/e. its really not important enough to talk about imo.

so to scare a few people out there but in the coming weeks...months i am going to be looking into finally getting my license. yes i know...scary. but the way i look at it is im 31 now and i dont have a license and i really am tired of relying on other people to cart my ass around so its time i finally get that shit done. besides when reva comes back here id really like to be able to drive places with her instead of having my father cart us around. its pathetic.

i really, and yes i know i say this all the time, need to get back into writing. im pretty confident that writing is my calling in life and i just need to do it already. who knows, behind this computer screen could be a best selling author waiting to blossom? we'll see. though im pretty sure the ideas i have are pretty damn awesome.

anyways that is all i have to say for the moment. my blog title has nothing to do with the actual blog, its the title of the song i am listening to at the moment. lol.

1 comment:

  1. this is probably one of the happiest blogs by you I have read, since reading this blog of yours.. it's the reva ^_^.. nicks loves reva, neener, neener ^_^!

    ReplyDelete